Promenade at Sunset Walk Code of Conduct
- The Promenade is Closed to all Pedestrian and Vehicular Traffic Daily from 2:00 AM to 6:00 AM, No Overnight Parking, No Loitering.
- We reserve the right to not allow any bag, parcel, or other item to be brought into the Promenade, and to handle any unattended object in the manner we consider appropriate.
- Please show common courtesy to fellow Guests and Promenade Staff by refraining from the use of profanity or engaging in any unsafe, illegal, disruptive, or offensive behavior. For your safety and the safety of others, please refrain from running.
- Open cans, bottles or other vessels containing alcoholic beverages are only permitted in designated areas specifically designated for the consumption of alcohol.
- Proper attire, including shoes and shirts, must be worn at all times. Costumes may not be worn by Guests ages 10 or older. Clothing that drags on the ground is prohibited. Unless for religious or medical reasons, visitors may not wear any facial covering that fully or partially obscures a person’s face. Clothing or accessories (I.E., uniforms, costumes, or props) that may create a false impression that visitors work for the Promenade or as emergency response personnel are prohibited. We reserve the right to deny admission or remove any person wearing attire that we consider inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other Guests. Visible tattoos that could be considered inappropriate, including those containing objectionable language or designs, must be covered.
- Please supervise your children at all times. Guests under age 16 must be accompanied by a Parent or Guardian aged 16 or older at all times.
- Masks or Costumes may not be worn by any Guests ages 10 or older (unless required for medical purposes). When worn by younger Guests, masks must provide unobstructed peripheral vision at all times with openings that allow the eyes to be fully seen.
Pets are welcome in the common areas of the Promenade; however, we ask that you respect the following rules:
- All pets must have current vaccinations.
- All pets must be leashed and supervised by persons 16 years of age or older. Please control your pet at all times. Aggressive behavior will not be permitted.
- Please clean up after your pet. Walk stations are located at the rear of the parking lots for your convenience.
- Each Promenade Merchant reserves the right to institute their own Pet Policy. Please ask permission before entering any establishment or patio with your pet.
The following items may not be brought into Promenade:
- Recreational devices such as drones, remote control toys, skateboards, scooters, inline skates, roller skates, shoes with built-in wheels and hoverboards.
- Alcoholic beverages, marijuana, or any illegal drug or controlled substance.
- Strollers larger than 36″ × 52″ (92cm x 132cm).
- Suitcases, coolers, or backpacks with or without wheels.
- Any trailer-like object that is pushed or towed by an Electronic Conveyance Vehicle, wheelchair, or stroller, or pulled by a person, including wagons.
- Wheeled mobility devices with less than 3 wheels or devices that cannot maintain stability and balance when stopped, unpowered or unoccupied. Training wheels or similar modifications are not permitted. Devices must be manually or electrically powered and operated at a walking pace. Devices should be single rider and not exceed 36″ (92cm) in width and 52″ (132cm) in length.
- Any weapon or item that could be used as a weapon, including, but not limited to firearms, explosives, fireworks, chemical dispensing devices, clubs, sticks, knives, or other object(s) that may be used in any way to inflict bodily injury on another person.
- Folding chairs, unless permitted for specific event activities.
- Selfie sticks, hand-held extension poles for cameras or mobile devices.
- Glass containers (excluding small containers such as baby food).
- Other items that we determine may be harmful or disruptive.
The following activities are not allowed at the Promenade:
- The sale of goods or services or the display of goods or services for sale, unless permitted in writing by the Promenade.
- Solicitation of any kind.
- The distribution of printed or recorded materials of any kind.
- Unauthorized events, demonstrations or speeches, or the usage of any flag, banner, or sign for commercial purposes or to incite a crowd.
- Photography, videotaping or recording of any kind for commercial purposes.
- Engaging in any unsafe act or other act that may impede the operation of any of the Merchants of the Promenade.
- Yelling, screaming, honking horns, revving car engines, playing musical instruments, radios, audio players or other sound amplification devices or otherwise communicating in a manner which creates noise of sufficient volume to disturb the ambient noise level of the Promenade or impinges on the hearing or peace of other persons.
- Public Indecency
- Defacing, damaging, or destroying any property belonging to the Promenade, its Merchants, or other persons.
- Cruising or soliciting in vehicles in parking areas.
- Overnight parking without the Promenade’s written consent is prohibited.
- Violation of any federal, state, or local law or ordinance.
- We may photograph, film, videotape, record or otherwise reproduce the image and / or voice of any person who enters the Promenade without notice and use the same for any purpose without permission or payment to any person.
- We reserve the right to deny admission, or to require a person already admitted, to leave the Promenade without liability or compensation for any reason.
- The Promenade Rules and Regulations are subject to change without notice.